Creating content and recipes that your audience will love!
Laura brings a wealth of experience working with brands, healthcare professionals, and consumer audiences. She can help you provide practical and actionable tips to motivate your audience to lead healthy, active lives.
Expert Health And Nutrition Writer
This is for you if:
- You need food and nutrition content that is trustworthy, authoritative and science-based.
- You are looking for SEO optimized content that will boost your site’s ranking.
- You want high-quality and engaging content that your readers will come back to over and over again.
- You need someone who will work with you to understand your audience and design content that speaks to them.
- Initial strategy meeting to understand your audience and goals.
- Articles written in your tone and designed to attract your ideal client.
- Thoroughly researched and cited articles delivered on-time.
- SEO driven content that will help your site rank higher.
Brands and Businesses
Experienced Nutrition Spokesperson
Having worked for a number of consumer product brands, Laura understands what it takes to connect your product with consumers. She will help you tailor your message to help consumers understand how it fits their needs and into their lifestyle and how to get your product in their hands and make it something they will trust and use over and over again.
Laura Can Help you with:
- Content Development – articles, newsletters, social media, and media interviews
- Speaking Engagements: Webinars, classes, and cooking demos
- Recipe Development
- Product analysis and trend reports and category insights
- Trade show management and booth support
- Nutritional Analysis – For recipes with a computer generated nutrition facts panel.
This is for you if:
- You are looking for new and creative recipe ideas that will highlight easy ways to use your products.
- You want someone who has experience developing recipes for consumers and consumer package good companies.
- On-trend recipes that are something your clients or consumers will actually make!
- Recipes that highlight your product as the “hero.”
- A strategy session to understand your product, target audience, and vision followed up by a concept plan with options to choose from prior to development work.
- Recipe write ups that include ingredient lists with household measurements, step-by-step instructions, realistic prep time and cook time, servings and a complete nutritional analysis.
- 1 round of recipe revisions
- All recipes tested and written according to client style guide. (If no guide available, I can help you create one so all your recipes are consistent!)
Classes and Speaking
This is for you if:
- You are looking for a speaker who is passionate, engaging and motivating.
- You need a speaker who has experience delivering content in person or virtually.
- You are looking for a speaker with a varied background who can address a variety of nutrition and culinary topics.
- You need a someone who can deliver practical nutrition information and cooking tips and recipes.
- A meeting to discuss the topic, program, and goals.
- An evidence-based program designed specifically for your audience.
- A cooking demo (if requested) with recipes and a shopping list included. (delivered prior to the program if virtual)
To anyone who is looking for an RD who is collaborative, solution-driven, can develop nutritious and delicious recipes out of any ingredient, write great content, is hardworking, and is wicked smart…well look no further and hire Laura!
Edyta Stadnik, Sr. Brand Manager, StarKist Co.
Laura is an excellent nutritionist, reader’s writer, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only does she deliver authoritative, high-quality, well-researched, and engaging content, but she does so on-time, in line with the brief, and on point with the style. If you are looking for health content your readers will want to read or recipes they will bookmark, hire Laura! I highly recommend her!
– Tyler Einberger, COO & Director of SEO, Momentic
Laura provided a special online holiday event for us focused on nutrition, stress and the holidays. She did a cook-a-long while also providing nutrition tips and tricks to help survive the holiday season stress-free. The attendees said it was one of the best events they’ve attended! Laura was such a joy and pleasure to work with and made my job a million times easier! I cannot thank her enough!
– Maddy Dixon, Alumni Coordinator, The University of Pittsburgh